So here I am again today girls..did you see my last post? I didn't like that mani enough to rock it on my nails. You know that, differently from most of my fellow bloggers, I always wear the nails I show in my posts in the day I post them and for a while. Well in this case I was disappointed by the result so, for as much as I love to rock movie themed and nerdy designs, I had to immediately take that off and do something more wearable for the upcoming days. Hopefully untill next school kids workshop mani.
Of course I wanted to do a french, to compliment my long nails till they resist, as I told you, but I forgot I had scheduled something else and I just thought I'd do this one I saw long ago in this tutorial:
So I'm hoping the long length will last untill I'm able to do what I had planned, next week.
This time I didn't use any base colour for the entire nail and just followed the tutorial, so I left the bottom of my nails natural with just the transparent base and top coats.
Unfortunately my outlining came out gross and thick, so it gives my look a messy dark finish and I don't like it as much as I had hoped, but I think I'll keep it despite the fact that from afar it looks like I have black-ish dark nail tips on natural naked nails..
As you can see sometimes even the real spots on a leopard body may look like hearts!!
- COLLISTAR top coat gel & volume effect - I love the finish touch feel it gives to my nails, how thick and silky it makes them
- JEWELS 151 as a base for the tips - a beige super pale natural soft brown which I haven't used in a while
- STILLDAY 35 for the spots - a perfect bold matte brown
- PRONAILS 56 for the hearts - just THE feminine red
- DOLOMIA S4 Black Diamonds for the outlining - I will swatch it soon cause its a marvellous silver sparkled black